After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss a case of a young adult with bowel perforation
2. Define 3 cognitive biases that contribute to diagnostic delay
3. Apply a systematic approach to unusual clinical presentations
4. Develop an illness script for a specific diagnosis
Harry Hoar, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
UMMS - Baystate
Shannon Kay, PH.D., BCBA-D is a stock shareholder in Allergan, Pfizer, Glaxosmithklein, Merck, Gilead.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.