After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss how the Personal Directive helps adults with memory concerns, behavioral or mental issues, or those who cannot identify an Agent start their plan.
2. Describe how to help adults start their plan using the Honoring Choices “Getting Started Tool Kit.”
3. Discuss the 5 MA care planning documents to help adults update & add to their plan
4. Discuss up-to-date information on MA MOLST & latest educational materials
5. Describe Palliative Care tools for consumers & care providers
Ellen M. DiPaola
President and CEO
Diane Dietzen, MD, FACP
Assistant Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Medical Director, Palliative Care
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours