After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe general principles for Lean Six Sigma and Operations Excellence.
2. Explain the role of a leader to make a continuous improvement culture continuous.
3. Utilize problem solving thinking during Lean Six Sigma simulation.
4. Propose how learnings can be applied to project work
5. Describe how a leader at Baystate Health brings about desired results within ambitious timeframes.
6. Explain how a leader at Baystate Health is able to achieve highly effective results while honoring the culturally acceptable norms of Baystate Health.
Lisa Demko, BS, MS, MBOE
Vice President Operations Excellence
Betty Larue, MN, RN
Chief Operating Officer BMP
VP, BH Ambulatory Operations
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours