After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the BMP Provider Request Form process including review of the BMP Physician and Advanced Practitioner offer process.
2. Explain the BMP Operating Budget process at the cost center level.
3. Explain the background and principles of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) from having reviewed Interpretive Reports and discussed individual results.
4. Discuss implications of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator for communication, problem solving and decision making.
5. Demonstrate and discuss organizational stewardship as it relates to factual experiences.
6. Associate the Organizational structure by recognizing the historical changes vs current state and examine the inherent challenges.
Tom Lombardo, BBA, MBA
Director, Dept. of Medicine
Division of General Medicine & Community Health
Margaret Holtman BA, MA, MS
Leadership Development Consultant
President, Baystate Franklin Medical Center,
Baystate Health Northern Region,
Baystate Noble Hospital
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours