After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Employ skills to engage in constructive conflict in an efficient way that allows for clarity, understanding, and alignment of action, especially in more challenging or difficult situations.
2. Explain a comprehensive framework for Patient Safety and Reliability in healthcare organizations.
3. Describe three leadership competencies for promoting a Safety Culture.
4. Demonstrate behaviors that support psychological safety in your work area.:
5. Describe two ways that transparency can be used to drive improvement
President & Founder
Doug Salvador MD, MPH
SVP, Chief Quality Officer, BH
Chief Medical Officer, BMC
Associate Professor, Medicine, UMMS-Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours