After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Explain the importance of a dedicated focus on Patient Experience as a crucial part of patient care.
2. Apply effective techniques to provide an attentive, respectful, caring and professional Patient Experience.
3. Relate, model, and teach the importance of providing a positive Patient Experience to colleagues and others.
4. Describe the principal resources available to physicians at Baystate Health through the Informatics and Technology Dept.
5. Identify some of the key leaders and understand the mission and scope of the Informatics and Technology Dept.
Elizabeth Brady, MD
Physician Leader for Patient Experience
Patrick Streck, BS, MBA
President, Baytech I.T.
Senior Director, Baystate Health
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours