After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify key environmental trends.
2. Discuss possible impacts to legacy health systems.
3. Examine ways that legacy health systems can differentiate themselves in ways that are meaningful to consumers
Senior Vice President for Strategy &
Chief Strategy Officer, Baystate Health
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours