After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify cyber threats that may adversely impact the healthcare environment.
2. Tell staff about the potential impacts poor cyber security can have on patient safety.
3. Integrate sound information security practices into daily operations.
4. Recognize when to involve information security staff in implementing new technology to ensure patient safety.
Kevin Hamel, CISM
Chief Information Security Officer, Baystate Health
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours