After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the Current long-term outcomes of breast implants.
2. Identify Gaps in the literature and areas for future research.
3. Describe most current complications and rates of incidence for reasons of explanation.
4. Describe current national and international efforts to recruit patients to breast implant registries.
Mark W Clemens, MD
Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery/MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.50 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours