After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the current treatment of peripheral nerve injury.
2. Understand the treatment of nerve pain.
3. Understand the shortcomings of current nerve injury models
James Clune, MD
Assistant Professor Yale School of Medicine /Yale New Haven Hospital
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.50 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours