After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Apply the lessons of the cases discussed to the future care that is provided.
2. Appraise surgical outcomes.
3. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care
Pranay Parikh, MD
Chief Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery & Chief, Section of Hand Surgery
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
02/21/2019 - 7:00am to 8:00am EST
Baystate Medical Center - Chestnut Surgery Center -Chestnut 2
759 Chestnut St
Springfield, MA 01199
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours