After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Fiercely scope weeks 1-12 of new graduate transitionto focuson the most essential knowledge and skills.
2. Ensure preceptors teach new nurses the right way every time/
3. Redistribute nurse experience to where it’s needed most acrossthe organization.
4. Differentiate practice for competent, proficient, and expert nurses.
5. Understand innovative staffing models that help close.
Joan M. Meadows, MN, RN
National spokesperson for the Advisory Board Company
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 4.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 4.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours