After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss the policies, procedures, and practice guidelines that are essential to safe and effective medical care.
3. Discuss the principles and concepts of cost-effective medication use.
4. List the essential qualities of a medication formulary that is comprised of clinically effective, state-of-the-art medications.
Stephen Ryzewicz, MD, FACP, FASAM
Hospital Medicine Program
BH P&T Committee Chair
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Risk Management