After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. To review patient cases for pulmonary and critically ill patients
3. To review and present radiology patient slides and results
4. To consult patient standard of care practices within pulmonary and critical care
VICTOR PINTO-PLATA, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours