After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe the pathogenic mechanisms of Ig A nephropathy
3. Identify recent clinical studies in Ig A nephropathy
4. Recognize novel therapeutic strategies targeting the immune system and the GI tract in Ig A nephropathy
Arley Diaz, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours