After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Identify rare metabolic defect leading to nephrolithiasis or crystalline nephropathy
3. Recognize the underlying pathogenesis and genetic predisposition
4. Discuss treatment
5. Review the relevance for kidney transplantation
Amit Singh, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours