After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe tubular mechanisms of action of SGLT2 Inhibitors
3. Identify the beneficial effects of SGLT2 inhibitors on renal function
4. Describe study outcomes of Empagliflozin and Dapagliflozin on cardiovascular mortality, heart failure, and renal disease progression
Arley Diaz, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours