After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss two ways ultrasound can be used to determine volume status
3. Review non-ultrasound piece of technology that can be used to determine volume status
4. List 3 benefits to improved volume management during dialysis
Eli McKenna-Weiss, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours