After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review Clinical Presentations of Patients with Elevated Ammonia Levels
3. Review the metabolic pathways involved in ammonia production and metabolism
4. Discuss an Approach to the Evaluation of Cause of Hyperammonemia
5.Understand the role of dialysis in cases of hyperammonemia
Barbara Greco, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours