After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review use of tolvaptan for ADPKD
3. Discuss new therapies for ADPKD
4. Describe use of MRI to aid therapy of ADPKD
Bikash Chapagain, MD
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours