After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Recognize the rare disease of RPF and its usual clinical presentation
3. Recognize the classic typical imaging features of RPF
4. understand the treatment goals with either immunosuppression and/or surgical intervention of RPF
5. Recognize the recently identified entity of IgG4 related disease and its association with RPF and TIN
Dennis DiCampli, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours