After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe the role of supervision and autonomy in fellowship training
3. Review resources available for expanding medical knowledge
4. Discuss the characteristics of effective feedback
Greg Braden, MD
Daniel Landry, DO
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours