After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss basics of the immune system and why it fails against tumor growth
3. Review the creation and production of CAR-T cells
4. Discuss studies of CAR-T cells for cancer and their possible application to renal disease
5. Describe the potential renal side effects of CAR-T cell therapy
Daniel Landry, DO
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours