After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe an approach to diagnosis of primary vs secondary Membranous GN
3. Discuss causes of secondary MGN
4. Discuss difficulties in ascertaining primary vs secondary MGN
5. Discuss effects of hypothyroidism on kidney FMC
6. Discuss how proteinuria influences thyroid replacement in hypothyroidism
Barbara Greco, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours