After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review the history of artificial kidney
3. Discuss current status of artificial kidney
4. Describe absorbent technology and dialysate regeneration
5. Discuss new innovations in artificial kidney in animal and human trials
Jonathan Slater, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours