After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Recognize CKDu vs Global Warming Nephropathy
3. Discuss clinical features and pathology of CKDu
4. Review potential pathophysiology of CKDu
Jiuming Ye, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
11/08/2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm EST
Baystate Medical Center
759 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours