After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review the use of genetics to find novel targets in kidney disease
3. Discuss complementing animal models with human kidney organoids
4. Describe utilizing biomarkers for patient enrichment in clinical studies
Liron Walsh, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours