After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review the differential diagnosis in a patient with CKD presenting with hemoptysis and thrombocytopenia
3. Describe disorders associated with acquired and genetic causes of aHUS
4. Identify and describe congenital disorders of glycosylation
Arley Diaz, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours