After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss cause and treatment of hyperkalemic PP
3. Discuss cause and treatment of hypokalemic PP
4. Review long term outcome of all periodic paralysis
Gregory Braden, MD
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours