After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. To understand the evidence behind using Shared Decision-Making.
2. To understand the challenges to using Shared Decision-Making and generic tactics to overcome them.
3. To recognize opportunities to expand the use of Shared Decision-Making.
Elizabeth Schoenfeld, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
Institute for Healthcare Delivery and Population Science
UMASS Medical School - Baystate
Adjunct Faculty, Tufts School of Medicine
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours