After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss basic aseptic technique principles
3. Describe perioperative best practices that decrease surgical site infections
4. Identify teamwork communication concepts that enhance patient outcomes
Diane L. Betti MSN, RN, CNOR, CSPDT, ST
Director Inpatient Surgery, Perianesthesia, & SPD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 Category 1 Self-Assessment Maintenance for Surgeons