After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe the role of feedback in developing expertise
3. Describe the difference between purposeful practice and deliberate practice and apply that to practicing surgical skills
4. Describe the relationship between technical skills and clinical outcomes
Doug Salvador, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine, UMMS-Baystate
Chief Medical Officer, Senior Vice President, BMC
Chief Quality Officer, Senior Vice President, BH
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 Category 1 Self-Assessment Maintenance for Surgeons