After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe appropriate learning goals for medical students on surgery rotation
2. Describe strategies to help junior residents learn in the OR
3. Describe ways to enhance senior resident operative autonomy
Shari Meyerson, M.D., M.Ed.
Professor of Surgery
University of Kentucky
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 American Board of Surgery MOC