After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the current state of health care provision in the United States
2. Review history to understand the context of the current state of healthcare in the U.S.
3. Define Single Payer Health Systems, Universal Healthcare, Socialized Medicine, and Medicare for All
4. Outline the pros and cons of each health care provision model
Kelly Tyler, MD
Associate Professor of Surgery
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Division Chief, Colorectal Surgery
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 American Board of Surgery MOC