After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Distinguish the difference between innovation and invention
3. Create opportunities for associational thinking
4. Develop insight into what type of learner they are
Steven Schwaitzberg, MD
Professor and Chairman, Department of Surgery
Jacobs School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
University at Buffalo
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 American Board of Surgery MOC