After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Be able to come up with three ways to challenge dysfunctional thoughts
2. Describe how to use TF-CBT with Military Families
3. Describe how to use TF-CBT with Latino Families
4. Identify two ways to creatively draft the narrative
5. Discuss ways to successfully work through complex family dynamics
Lisette Rivas-Hermina, LMFT
Rivas-Hermina Trauma Recovery Services
Yashira Oropeza-Diaz, Psy.D.
Baystate Family Advocacy Center
Gilda Rodriguez, Psy.D.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 10.75 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 10.75 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 10.75 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.