After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Be able to come up with three ways to challenge dysfunctional thoughts
2. Increase understanding in using TF-CBT with Military Families
3. Increase understanding in using TF-CBT with Latino Families
4. Identify two ways to creatively draft the narrative
5. Discuss ways to successfully work through complex family dynamics
Jessica Wozniak, Psy.D.
Manager, Clinicial Research and Development
Baystate Family Advocacy Center
Jessica Griffin, Psy.D.
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Pediatrice
Executive Director, Child Trauma Training Center
University of Massachusetts Medical School
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 10.75 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 10.75 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 10.75 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.