After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Describe how to use psychoeducation tools in TF-CBT
- Identify the components in TF-CBT
- Identify 1 relaxation technique
- Demonstrate disputing dysfunctional thoughts
- Demonstrate ways to elicit a trauma narrative from clients
- Identify 2 ways to teach clients safety skills
- Communicate the reasons joint parents sessions are important
- Identify 1 way to practice self-care to prevent vicarious traumatization
Lisette Rivas-Hermina, LMFT
Rivas-Hermina Trauma Recovery Services
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
06/06/2019 - 8:30am EDT to 06/07/2019 - 4:00pm EDT
Add to calendar:
- 12.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 12.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 12.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.