Gifting it forward: Organ donation
The goal of this program is to support and advance compassionate health care in which caregivers, patients and their families relate to one another in a way that provides hope to the patient, support to the caregivers and sustenance to the healing process.
Clinical Research Manager I
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Schwartz Center Rounds® sessions are open to ALL employees, affiliated clinicians, trainees and other authorized personnel.
After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
• Connect with other caregivers to decrease my sense of isolation in my work with patients.
• Describe changes that may be needed in departmental or institutional policies or practices.
• Describe the perspectives and experiences of the patients and families presented in the case.
• Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
• Discuss challenging social and emotional aspects of patient care.
• Discuss thoughts, questions and feelings about patient care with colleagues.
• Identify if the discussion was well facilitated.
• Plan to attend Schwartz Center Rounds again.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Risk Management