After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Articulate the methods and ideas of team-based practice from education to application and how AIAMC National Initiative VII projects can be furthered through these methods.
2. Advance scholarly output of National Initiative VII through the dissemination of projects through storyboard reviews.
3. Apply lessons learned by C-Suite leaders on interprofessional leadership during times of crisis.
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 4.00 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 4.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 4.00 ACOG College Cognate Credits
- 4.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 4.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours