After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the "Food Is Medicine" state plan including the Food Is Medicine interventions and the Food Is Medicine Pyramid.
2. Describe the MassHealth ACO Flexible Services pilot program.
3.Describe the Just Roots Accessible CSA Farm Share health intervention program including associated health outcomes and to describe the Farm to Family pilot program.
4. Identify ways/roles for being involved or supporting "Food Is Medicine" initiatives in MA.
Just Roots Farm
Center for Health, Law and Policy Innovation
Harvard Law School
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours