After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the scope of Family Medicine practice in the U.S.
2. Discuss the multidisciplinary training required for Family Medicine Board Certification
3. Discuss the future of Family Medicine at BFMC.
Robert Baldor, MD
Professor and Founding Chair
Department of Family Medicine
Baystate Medical Center
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours