After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the history and physical exam findings in patients with venous leg ulcers.
2. Describe the history and physical exam findings in patients with ischemic ulcers
3. Describe the history and physical exam findings in patients with diabetic foot ulcers.
4. Describe the history and physical exam findings suggestive of atypical ulcers.
Fred Landes, PhD
Medical Director of Wound Care
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours