After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Deliver a succinct and informative "elevator speech" that describes one's professional qualifications and academic interests
2. Describe several ways to access public speaking opportunities both within and outside of medicine
3. Identify several common technical and logistical mishaps that can occur while delivering a talk and ways to work around them
CEO, Speaker Sisterhood
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 3.00 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 3.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 3.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 3.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours