After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define measure and interpret Junctional and Ventricular Rhythms.
2. Describe the hearts electrical activity in the Junctional Rhythms with wave forms produced on the ECG Tracings.
3. Determine the accuracy of measuring and interpreting Atrial Rhythm strips.
4. Determine the hearts electrical activity in the Ventricular Rhythms with the wave forms produced on the ECG Tracings.
5. Determine the hearts electrical activity when conduction thru the AV node is impaired with the wave forms produced on the ECG.
6. Distinguish accuracy in measuring and interpreting Junctional and Ventricular Rhythms.
7. Distinguish the hearts electrical activity with paced rhythms on ECG tracings.
8. Identify measure and interpret Atrio-Ventricular blocked rhythms.
Carol Lynn, MSN RN-BC
Nurse Educator H&V Telemetry
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 7.00 ANCC Contact Hours