Complete the 4 Compassionate Connections modules by clicking "take course" below. These modules are a prerequisite to attending the Webex portion of the program and may be completed any time prior to the date of your scheduled session.
On the date/time of your Webex session, you may want to call in from a laptop with a webcam; or via phone app if you do not have a webcam on your computer/laptop.
After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Apply the components of the Compassionate Connections model into their daily interactions.
2. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
3. Discuss the Baystate Health Compassionate Connections model.
4. Identify and commits to building on personal strengths.
5. Identify themselves as a caregiver in a clinical or nonclinical role.
Patient Experience Specialist
Director, Community Relations
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.25 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.25 BCIPE Instructional Hours