After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Discuss the impact of diagnostic uncertainty on clinical decision making
- Discuss the impact of diagnostic uncertainty on medical trainees
- Generate ideas for how to effectively discuss clinical uncertainty with colleagues and patients
Harry Hoar III, MD
Assistant Professor, UMMS-Baystate
Assistant Professor, TUSM
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours