After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe Baystate Health’s research mission.
2. Discuss current resources and barriers to successful research at Baystate Health.
3. Explain how to operationalize building a research program in your Division.
4. Relate avenues to funding research.
5. Apply your research ideas into reality.
Peter Friedmann, MD, MPH
Chief Research Officer, Baystate Health
Associate Dean for Research and Professor of Medicine
Kelly Tyler, MD, FACS
Division Chief, Colorectal Srugery, Dept. of Surgery
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™