After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review role of SGLT 2 Inhibitors in delaying progression of DKD
2. Review CV benefits of SGLT 2 inhibitors
3. Discuss ways for applying the use of SGLT2 inhibitors through algorithm and collaboration
Barbara Greco, MD
Renal and Transplant Associates of New England
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours