1. Describe how a patient repository can help study patient outcomes
2. Describe what published repositories currently exist for trans youth
3. Describe the development of our gender clinic repository, preliminary data and future directions
Michele Gortakoswki, MD PGY5
Medicine-Pediatrics Endocrinology Fellow
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours